Thursday 20 July 2017

Germany Interviews - Wanted For Germany

Germany is the European country and most important part of European union and also the member of G8 , NATO , G20 , World Bank . Germany is the industrial country and mostly his economy depend on industry . It have biggest car industry in world . It not have large population and it mostly depend on foreign labour . Now these days there are many vacancies in Germany in all kind sectors and industries like Human resource , Accounts , Marketing , Medical , Engineering and many other different sectors . Its a great chance to get job in Germany and also you have chance to get nationality.


Jobs in Germany (sectors)
Volkswagen (Car Industry)
E.ON
Daimler
Siemens (Engineering)
BMW (Car Industry)
Allianz (Finance)
Deutsche Bank (Banking)

Benefit working in Germany


There are many benefits to work in Germany because you get handsome amount of salary and also other benefits like allowances and biggest advantage is you can get nationality of Germany that change your life .
Average Salary :
 £20000 Per Year
Medical :
 Yes
Bonus :
 Yes
Lunch Allowance :
 Yes
Holidays :
 All Government Holidays and also 30 day leave
Position Type:
 Full Time / Part time

4 comments:

  1. I have 7 year experience in pharmaceutical company as a blistering troubleshooting in packing department
    ramant587@gmail.com
    +213560340196

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 year experience as a mechanical engineer. enggabhinav.shivach@gmail.com 945526784

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam ready for storcapper
    +919636291652

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete